PFANNER PILATUS CLASS 2 CHAINSAW BOOT
The Pfanner Pilatus Chainsaw Protection Boot is the first boot designed specially for the Arborist.
The Pilatus Boot stands out with its patented rivets, which stably connect the upper material, the chainsaw protection and the rand protection. The boot is equipped with an aluminium protective cap and is a faithful companion both on the ground and when climbing.
This all-rounder with waterproof Sympatex membrane and Cordura lining is ideally suited for use in any weather and can cope with any terrain. The rivet eyelets are ideally suited for climbing as they do not damage the ropes
– Upper material and chainsaw protection all uniquely riveted together from top to bottom
– Class 2/EN 17249 chainsaw protection (24 m/s)
– Aluminium protective toe cap
– Rubber rand protection to protect against scratches
– Round eyelets flush with the leather and rivet eyelets higher up the boot
– Shock-absorbing VIBRAM sole
– Sympatex membrane and Cordura lining
Upper: 2.5mm Perwanger Waterproof Gore Leather
Lining: Tepor membrane (breathable), Felt insole 3.5mm (breathable)
Sole: VIBRAM rubber with robust tread
39–46, Large Sizes: 47–48
Large sizes +10 % surcharge